Last year around this time there was a Twitter Meme crashing through the spheres. It must have burned up at some point and time because I haven’t seen anything about it recently… and it’s been a little over a year since the last one I did.
So, like a really bad Zombie or Vampire come back to life, here’s #YetAnother10MoreBasicThingsAboutMe:
- I was a film major in college which is why I take my cinema seriously
- I take my butter seriously too, which is why I ask for some popcorn with it
- I was also a journalism minor in college which is why I probably still blog about news that appalls me
- I’ve seen ALOT of live wrestling shows and incredible matches including the Iron Sheik in his prime
- I read quite a few RSS Feeds
- I love how the new Flickr makes my photos look
- I was shocked when Penn Jillette revealed on his podcast there is no Atheist Monument for 9/11 but was glad to see they have one somewhere and hope this will start a trend
- I’ve been doing some Podcast dabbling again but still not sure where to focus the topic on. Any ideas?
- I despise unprofessionally ignited fireworks, especially if they’re on my block scaring my cats
- While I’m mostly an open book, I do harbor some secrets
Thus concludes another revived meme.