It’s not a big secret that I’m a nutty kind of guy. So it would make sense that I enjoy nutty types of ice cream. Here’s what wandered through my skull during my latest pint of Nutty Caramel Swirl:
- I’m a habitual kind of guy. I go to the same Dunkin’ Donuts every morning, I order the same thing, and drive the same way to work everyday. I read this article on weight loss apps by Greg Friese and really liked the idea of developing new habits with the Habit Streak app (Android). Unfortunately, the app Greg mentions is only available for Android. Being an iOS user I did some searching and found the Habit List app (iOS). It has a lot of the same features of the app that Greg mentions, and I’ll have a more in depth review once I get a few weeks under my belt with it. Do you use any habit creation apps/tricks?
- So I read this article called Culture of Silence by an ER physician. I wrote my own response titled The Culture of Assumptions… and that was the nice version. Somedays its really hard being nice. Just sayin’
- Last year I was decimated over the demise of the Twinkie. This past weekend I received the great news that Twinkies will be back on shelves July 15th! Now THAT is exciting! I’ll be sure to do an unboxing post here when I get my first box
- The iPhone 5S rumors and leaks have already begun with this chip shot, even though we shouldn’t be seeing a new handset until Septemberish. I’ll be due for a new phone at the start of next year so I’ll be watching these developments closely…
- As I mentioned before, I’m using Feedly now for my RSS feed reading. Rumor has it that Facebook is developing a reader styled after Flipboard. I think that’s interesting, because I thought I had already found one in Feedly! What would REALLY be interesting is for that News Reader to be integrated into your Facebook NewsFeed. I’d be interested in THAT. Let’s hope Facebook stops lagging behind with imitations and starts jumping ahead with some innovation
It’s going to be a bit of a heater the next few days here in NYC so be safe and stay cool!