I have a deep deep love for ice cream. I probably have ice cream at least 4 out of 7 nights a week. My ice cream consumption time is spent usually watching television, thinking deep thoughts, or a combination of both. Here are a few of the things that crossed my mind while eating another fine pint of Swirtle…
- If you haven’t had a chance to try Swirtle, time’s running out! Wondering if it’s worth it or a pint of crap for a good cause, check out my review of it… and then run out and get yourself some!
- What is the deal with Candy Crush Saga? Everyone seems to be playing it and sending me these invites to play it. Is this the app heroin of today? What makes this Bejeweled imitator makes it a Saga.
- The game I’ve been pretty hooked on lately is a game called Dots. It’s really a simple concept, connect the dots of the same color either horizontally or vertically (no diagonal moves). If you are able to make a complete square of dots, you clear the board of that color. It’s a timed 60 second game, so it’s a quick hit diversion that doesn’t suck you in… yet
- One of the things I love about owning a Kindle is that I can pre-order a book and when I wake up, there it is ready to go. I don’t buy many Kindle books that are priced over $6.99, but Dan Brown‘s new book Inferno: A Novel (Robert Langdon) happens to be one. I’m 3 chapters in with 80 some odd chapters to go… and it’s good
- Next week is National Emergency Medical Services Week! To help celebrate it, I’ll be offering You Called 9-1-1 For What? for FREE from Sunday through Tuesday and then on Wednesday will be the ONLY day you can get 25 Things They Should Have Taught You In Medic School… But Didn’t for FREE! That’s a whole lot of FREE stuff if you don’t already have it, so HAPPY EMS WEEK!
Have a great weekend!