One of the things that I used to do in blogging was to do “Bullets Over …” posts. This comes from the fact that I often have numerous random thoughts while eating/drinking/doing something, and the fact that bullet lists are one of the easiest types of blog posts to write. Of course, I would be remiss if I didn’t point out that the man with the best bullet posts would be Dave2 at Blogography, who happens to have done over 300+ Bullet Sunday posts.
So the thoughts today are coming to you while dining over Black Forrest Cake from the Georgia Diner, one of my semi-frequent favorite places to eat where you can get breakfast at dinner and dessert after breakfast.
- I’m all about coffee (iced coffee in particular) but I’m not a fan of Starbucks. True fans of Starbucks pay $47.30 for a cup of coffee, and that’s just too rich for my caffeination
- When it comes to self-publishing, Joanna Penn has more than just a great writer’s name and I always find her content thought provoking and insightful
- Timehop is one of my favorite apps on my iPhone. I love being able to look back and see what I was doing a year, two years, and three years ago
- My favorite controversial riot-inciting EMS blogger Rogue Medic is expanding his reach with a new podcast called Rogue Medic Rants. I’m looking forward to see how many iPods burst into flame with his undoubtedly incendiary commentary
And my final deep thought…
- I’ve been brainstorming what my next self-published eBook project should be. I’m a bit torn over it because I already have a first round edited manuscript of my memoirs at Forest Hills VAC ready to go, but I do enjoy writing the non-fiction help style eBooks and at the same time I really want to start working on my fiction line. Of course, I don’t want to spend a lot of time thinking about what to write… I just want to get to writing. Any suggestions are more than welcome in the comments…