A Twitter meme going around was #10BasicThingsAboutMe. So, in typical topic jacking fashion, I took it off Twitter and put it into a blog post. Not being one to let a good meme die, I then did 10 More Basic Things About Me.
Now, like a bad summer rerun in the vein of Piranha 3DD, I’m back with Another 10 More Basic Things About Me (in no specific order):
- I like to photograph my food
- I’ve taken to wearing a medical alert bracelet although I have no real medical condition to alert people to
- I’ve also started wearing a Para-Cord Survival Bracelet
, ’cause you just never know when you might need some rope for a hanging
- I influenced naming our cat after a popular social network that uses a bird as a logo
- I think this is why she chirps
- I’m not just a regular at my Dunkin’ Donuts, I’m the mayor
- Unlike the Mayor Mike Bloomberg, I like my drinks to be larger than 16 ounces and his proposal threatens to cramp my style
- I’m a fan of the Rumbler and wish more agencies would deploy them against the soundproofing of cars
- I’ve always been a fan of Abraham Lincoln, but now I have another reason to be thrilled by him
- I currently have 4 different ebook projects in various stages, and their all geared to the Kindle Fire
Thus concludes #Another10MoreBasicThingsAboutMe.